    suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Brian
    Brian, Dec 30, 2005

  2. The placeholder isn't really a visible control, its just a kind of "Hat hook"
    onto which you place your real content (html and / or other controls). Its
    the information in these that determines what the width, height, CSS styles
    etc. are.
    --Peter
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Dec 30, 2005

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Thanks Peter..I used some CSS to move it around. Now, my latest issue is
    that when I add text to a navigation bar (in a DIV placement), it makes the
    Content Place Holder move down. I want it to say, like a "good dog." Ha.
    This is more a CSS issue again?

    Thanks!

    Brian, Dec 30, 2005