Dynamic resize content place holder

lamuerte451

Hi:

I am a newbie to asp.net 2.0 and am building an app with VS 2005 that
will allow users to update records via the web. I have created a
master page and then have placed Gridview and details view on the
corresponding pages that the users will add records to. I am using a
sql data source. My question is, how do I set the web page (content
place holder) to automatically expand/resize to accommadate the
addition of new records. Currently, if I add alot of new records, they
run over my footer div. Is this a CSS issue?, which I am using. If
this is posted in the wrong group, can somebody tell me where to post?
Thank you very much.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

Yes, this is an HTML or CSS issue. A place holder tag doesn't produce
any html code for itself, all that ends up on the page is the html code
for what's put in the place holder.