convert HTML code within XML file

Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am working with an XML file but within the file it contains HTML coding. This file is a back up of our Knowledge Base. Our Knowledge base is written in HTML. But when we back it up CA produces an XML file. Now I have created an XSL file template to transform the XML back into HTML but there is one portion of the XML file that does not want to transform, which is the HTML portion. Is there a way to get the HTML section to actually show its layout instead of the code that was used to write the layout?