Convert HTML to PDF

Chris

Can anyone recommend a good component for this. The prices really vary and
it is difficult to know whether it is worth paying the extra for
e.g.Aspose.pdf compared to something a little more basic. My requirements
are:

We are designing an app which will be used to monitor correspondence between
a company and clients. We will be using a rich text control (FCKEditor) to
allow the client to format the letter and to store drafts. We then want to
take this raw HTML, formatted with CSS and convert it to a PDF (it will need
to be multi page).

Can anyone recommend anything and offer any general opinions.