Convert web page to pdf

Kindler Chase

<cross-posted to m.p.d.l.csharp>

I'm looking for recommendations on a 3rd party .NET library that will
allow me to convert a web page to PDF on the fly. The pdf will be a
brochure with images and needs custom formatting of headers, footers,
page breaks, fonts, etc...

I've found several sites that offer html to pdf libraries, but would
prefer to hear from others who may have had experience with this and
could recommend something.

Anyone have any experience with any of these?
http://www.siberix.com/
http://www.tallcomponents.com/default.aspx?id=tallpdf3
http://www.html-to-pdf.net/Features.aspx
http://www.winnovative-software.com/Html-To-Pdf-Converter.aspx
http://www.cete.com/Products/DynamicPDFForNET/Generator/

Thanks!
::k::

Kindler Chase

Mark said:
I use Siberix exclusively - superb product.

Thanks Mark. I was leaning towards Siberix... good to know you've had a
positive experience with it.

::k::