CORBA from jdk1.2 or 1.3 or 1.4 ?

vertigo

Hello
I can connect from windows with jdk 1.4.1 to my CORBA server without
problems, but from FreeBSD where i have jdk 1.2.2 (+added vbjorb.jar
archwie from jdk 1.4.1) i can not at all launch any JAVA-CORBA
application. Everything compiles fine but i receive errors durring
launching like this:

org.omg.CORBA.NO_IMPLEMENT: minor code: 0 completed: No
at org.omg.CORBA.portable.Delegate.releaseReply(Delegate.java:328)
at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._releaseReply(ObjectImpl.java:260)
at _CalcStub.Sum(_CalcStub.java:29)
at client.main(client.java:24)

exactly same java program works fine from windows& jdk1.4.1.
On sun page i found that org.omg.CORBA is from jdk1.2, but
i'n not so sure now. Could anybody help ?
Do i have to install jdk 1.3 or 1.4 ? (maybe there is another way,
because it's difficult (for me) to compile 1.3 or 1.4 on FreeBSD ?).

Thanx
Michal

vertigo

Finally i managed to install jdk 1.3 and now CORBA works fine:)
With 1.2 it does not.