Corrupted Double-byte characters in Windows 2003 / IIS 6.0

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Vincent Zhu, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. Vincent Zhu

    Vincent Zhu Guest

    I moved ASP WebPages from Windows 2000 server to Windows 2003 server
    platform. Those double-byte characters (Japanese) retrieved from SQL server
    2000 are corrupted.

    I am using Macromedia Dreamweaver MX as the development tool, by encoding
    webpage as "UTF-8" as the following,

    I also add
    <%
    Response.CodePage = "65001"
    Response.Charset="utf-8"
    %>
    into my ASP page. But it does not solve the problem.

    My ASP pages are working perfectly in Windows 2000 server, but they are not
    working on Windows 2003 server (Web edition & Enterprise Edition).

    Is there anyone encountered the similar problems before ? I research the
    Microsoft website, no any questions on that.

    Thank you.
    Vincent Zhu, Feb 24, 2005