Create appointments in Exchange Server 2003

Diego F.

Hi. I need to add appointments in Exchange Server 2003 calendar from a
ASP.NET application. I've been searching and in the MSDN there are two
articles with samples of doing it with CDOEX and WebDAV. It's the first time
I deal with this and I can't make them work.

When trying the first sample, I can't find a library: Microsoft CDO for
Exchange 2000 Library

In the second sample I get an error: The remote server returned an error:
(501) Not Implemented

Can you please help me?

Regards,

Diego F.