    and if the MDB is not present then it should be created dynamically.

    Regards,
    Scott

    Scott McNair, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Scott McNair

    Mark Schupp Guest

    I think you can do that with ADOX functions but why not keep a "template"
    mdb file and just copy it as needed.

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Scott McNair

    Scott McNair Guest

    "Mark Schupp" <> wrote in news:uKBZJFLoEHA.2340
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > I think you can do that with ADOX functions but why not keep a "template"
    > mdb file and just copy it as needed.

    I would like to write a single ASP page that can be dropped into a web
    folder, and then create the files it needs. It saves the need for a
    bloated install file.

    Scott McNair, Sep 22, 2004
  4. Scott McNair

    Steven Burn Guest