Creating Outlook Appointments using Java

Shannon

I am trying to find an API or a small utility to help me create
Outlook Appointment reminders from Java. We have an online service
booking facility and when the booking has been completed, we email a
copy of the booking details to the customer. What we would really
like to do is email an outlook appoinment so that they can upload it
to their calendar for the given day.

Is there anything available?

Paul Cager

Shannon said:
I am trying to find an API or a small utility to help me create
Outlook Appointment reminders from Java. We have an online service
booking facility and when the booking has been completed, we email a
copy of the booking details to the customer. What we would really
like to do is email an outlook appoinment so that they can upload it
to their calendar for the given day.

Is there anything available?

IBM's Bridge2Java (also known as "Interface Tool") can access many COM
objects, including Outlook.

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/bridge2java