    Does anyone have helpful links?
    --
    Sandy

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=, May 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=

    TJS Guest

    google this :

    asp.net credit card validation

    TJS, May 13, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=

    Ben Amada Guest

    Sandy wrote:

    > I need a credit card validator. Is there reliable code already written
    > that anyone knows of? I have come across a few things; i.e. the Luhn-10
    > algorithm, but don't know if that still applies or is obsolete and
    > additionally, how would I incorporate it into a vb.Net app?
    >
    > Does anyone have helpful links?

    Luhn formula still works. Here's a javascript implementation of Luhn:

    http://www.brainjar.com/js/validation/default2.asp

    You can somehow incorporate it into an ASP.NET page yourself, or you could
    use a 3rd party validator that does credit card validation like this one:

    http://www.peterblum.com/VAM/SpecializedValidators.aspx?ReturnUrl=Home.aspx#Specialized

    Ben

    Ben Amada, May 13, 2005
  4. Sandy,

    Have a look at this article. It contains a demo code and an asp.net control
    which does basic validation
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/creditcardvalidator.asp

    HTH,

    Hermit Dave
    http://hdave.blogsot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVybWl0IERhdmU=?=, May 13, 2005
  5. I use this validator:

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/creditcardvalidator.asp

    Eirik Eldorsen, May 13, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=

    Peter Blum Guest

    A CreditCardNumberValidator is one of the 25 validators in my Professional
    Validation And More (http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx). Its fully
    tested, supports client-side validation (on many more browsers than the
    ordinary Microsoft validators), and allows customizing the list of credit
    card brands.

    --- Peter Blum
    www.PeterBlum.com
    Email:

    Peter Blum, May 13, 2005
  7. Thanks All!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=, May 13, 2005
  8. Here's some good links that can get you started:
    http://www.componentone.com/paypal/
    http://www.verisign.com/products-services/payment-processing/online-payment/index.html
    http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_merchant-outside

    --