    but only this one in particular has this problem. Any ideas?

    TIA,
    Jim

    Jim, Jul 27, 2007

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    On Jul 27, 9:41 am, Jim <> wrote:
    > I have a Crystal Report which displays correctly in both the
    > development and test environments, but in production it starts
    > printing about half way down the page. I have dozens of other reports
    > but only this one in particular has this problem. Any ideas?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Jim

    In case anyone else has this problem, it seems to be related to having
    a different type of printer set as default for each environment. One
    environment had a regular laser printer as default, the problem
    environment had a barcode printer set as default. The fix was to
    select the option "No Printer" on the Crystal Report.

    Jim

    Jim, Aug 10, 2007