Crystal reports direct printing to HP LaserJet 4200TN

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ALMA_J_III, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. ALMA_J_III

    ALMA_J_III Guest

    Hi all!

    Customer will use HP LaserJet 4200TN printer for printing of invoices.
    3 different versions of invoice on different color of paper should be to
    print. HP LaserJet 4200TN have 3 paper source trays.
    Maybe some from you have experience in printing to different trays of this
    printer.
    Crystalreport Report object has PrintOptions class and the next papersource
    properties:
    Auto,Cassette,Envelope,EnvManual,FormSource,LargeCapacity,LargeFmt,Lower,Man
    ual,Middle,SmallFmt,Tractor,Upper.
    Which 3 from this list I should to use, for printing on different trays?
    For printing I will use printer, which will be connect to web server as
    local TCP/IP printer.

    Maybe some from you had troubles with printing to trays? I will wait your
    comments, answers and experience.

    Thank's,

    ALMA_J_III
    ALMA_J_III, Apr 16, 2004