CRYSTAL REPORTS HELP PLS

Raghu Raman

HI,

I've a c#.net page and i want to pass parameters to a crystal reports
linkedwith stored procs.

Could u pls tell me how to do that.

Thx
Raghu

Clamps

Example report is title report.rpt. When added to your project in vs, the ide
automatically generates a class for this (report.vb).

ps forgive my c# syntax as I'm a vb programmer

'Instantiate an object of this type
report objReport = new report

objReport.setparametervalue("ParameterName", "parametervalue")

crystalreportviewer.reportsource=objReport

that should do ya or you get the CLAMPS!!!
HTH
Clamps

| HI,
|
| I've a c#.net page and i want to pass parameters to a crystal reports
| linkedwith stored procs.
|
| Could u pls tell me how to do that.
|
| Thx
| Raghu
|

| Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

Raghu Raman

hi,

But could u pls tell me how to call a stored proc in rdo to crystal
reports.

Great thanks
Raghu