CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed

Nilay

Hi,
I am trying to load a crystal report(residing on mapped
network drive) using .net application. The code is as follows :

Dim oRpt As New ReportDocument

//The code fails right here
oRpt.Load("\\Servername\path\MyReport.rpt)

I tried copying report to c:\ drive and code works fine accessing
report on local drive but doesn't work with shared drive. I think it
has something to do with aspnet account. We can not add aspnet account
on shared drive because of some internal issues.

Can anyone help me with this ? I will really appreciate your kind help.

Thank you,
Nilay
(e-mail address removed)