CSS don't work in Firefox

Samuel Murray-Smit

G'day everyone

Viewed in Opera 8, this page's style sheets are enabled:
http://www.vertaal.org.za/

....but viewed in Firefox 1.5, the OS's default style sheet is used.
Does anyone know how I can coax FF into using the style sheet?

Thanks
Samuel

Jonathan N. Little

Samuel said:
G'day everyone

Viewed in Opera 8, this page's style sheets are enabled:
http://www.vertaal.org.za/

...but viewed in Firefox 1.5, the OS's default style sheet is used.
Does anyone know how I can coax FF into using the style sheet?

Works in mine, have you specifically disabled it in your browser?

From the menu "View>Page Style" change from "No Style" to "Basic Page
Style"

Check your settings "Tools>Options>Content>Fonts & Colors>Advanced..."

place a check in "Allow pages to choose their own fonts,..."