css looks strange

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Ron Eggler, May 2, 2005.

  1. Ron Eggler

    Ron Eggler Guest

    Ron Eggler, May 2, 2005

  2. Ron Eggler

    Els Guest

    Ron Eggler wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > may anyone tell me why on below posted site the text looks that strange? I'm
    > no css-profi soooooooo I have no idea why the text has that capital letters
    > everywhere... and why it is wider than the browser window... Thanks for ur
    > help!
    >
    > problem-site:
    > http://rideon.no-ip.info/inetgate-projects/Entwicklung/index.php?dir=noisy98&section=N98_txt1

    In your stylesheet:
    ..small {
    FONT-VARIANT: small-caps
    }
    In your html:

    You set the entire table to have small-caps.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, May 2, 2005

  3. Ron Eggler

    Ron Eggler Guest

    Els wrote:
    > Ron Eggler wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> may anyone tell me why on below posted site the text looks that
    >> strange? I'm
    >> no css-profi soooooooo I have no idea why the text has that capital
    >> letters
    >> everywhere... and why it is wider than the browser window... Thanks
    >> for ur
    >> help!
    >>
    >> problem-site:
    >> http://rideon.no-ip.info/inetgate-projects/Entwicklung/index.php?dir=noisy98&section=N98_txt1

    > In your stylesheet:
    > .small {
    > FONT-VARIANT: small-caps
    > }
    > In your html:
    >
    > You set the entire table to have small-caps.

    oh thanks got that :)
    and erm why is there still no return at the end of the browser-window?
    thanks!
    --
    roN
    www.rideon.ch
    Ron Eggler, May 2, 2005
  4. Ron Eggler

    Ron Eggler Guest

    Ron Eggler wrote:
    > Els wrote:
    >> Ron Eggler wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> may anyone tell me why on below posted site the text looks that
    >>> strange? I'm
    >>> no css-profi soooooooo I have no idea why the text has that capital
    >>> letters
    >>> everywhere... and why it is wider than the browser window... Thanks
    >>> for ur
    >>> help!
    >>>
    >>> problem-site:
    >>> http://rideon.no-ip.info/inetgate-projects/Entwicklung/index.php?dir=noisy98&section=N98_txt1

    >> In your stylesheet:
    >> .small {
    >> FONT-VARIANT: small-caps
    >> }
    >> In your html:
    >>
    >> You set the entire table to have small-caps.

    > oh thanks got that :)
    > and erm why is there still no return at the end of the browser-window?
    > thanks!

    ah okay, got it, thanks anyway! :)

    --
    roN