css looks strange

Els

Ron said:
Hi,

may anyone tell me why on below posted site the text looks that strange? I'm
no css-profi soooooooo I have no idea why the text has that capital letters
everywhere... and why it is wider than the browser window... Thanks for ur
help!

problem-site:
http://rideon.no-ip.info/inetgate-projects/Entwicklung/index.php?dir=noisy98&section=N98_txt1

In your stylesheet:
..small {
FONT-VARIANT: small-caps
}
In your html:

You set the entire table to have small-caps.

Ron Eggler

Els said:
In your stylesheet:
.small {
FONT-VARIANT: small-caps
}
In your html:

You set the entire table to have small-caps.

oh thanks got that :)
and erm why is there still no return at the end of the browser-window?
thanks!