Culture settings?

Lars Netzel

Somone told me that you should always take care of Culture settings in the
application by setting a Culture ISO thing on some Thread that ASP is runing
on.. so that decimals and thousand separators and stuff won't be chaos in
for different countries.

How do I set these things and can someone explain more?

/Lars

Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN

Globalization Settings in web.config is your solution...
For example settings given below is for Turkish...
<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8"
culture="tr-TR" uiCulture="tr-TR" />

Also, your operating system must support this culture which can be installed
from Control Panel->Regional Settings...

Lars Netzel

Ah, thanx!

/Lars