Custom Server Control Embedded in a DataGrid Event problem

Dave

Hi All,

I have successfully created a Custom Server Control which is a Table that
has an ImageButton in one of it's cells. When I use this control on a page,
it works great. I can capture and bubble the Click event of the Image button
with no issues.

When I embed this Custom Control in a Template column I suddenly do not get
any click notification. I can post the control's code if that will help.

What am I doing wrong? The behavior only occurs when the control is in a
DataGrid.

Please help.

Thanks,

Dav