CustomValidator Delima OR Rendering the WebUIValidation Tag

Art Kedroski

When using a ASP.NET CustomValidator, which runs client-
side javascript, and using other ASP.NET validators (i.e.
RequiredField, Compare, etc.) the <script
language="javascript"
src="http://servername/aspnet_client/system_web/1_0_3705_0/
WebUIValidation.js"></script> tag needed for the
other .NET validators to work is not rendered. On other
pages without the ASP.NET CustomValidator that tag is
rendered. This is the only difference we can find between
pages that function properly and the ones that don't. It
seems there should be a simple way to trigger the
rendering of this tag on a page with a CustomValidator
considering it is rendered automatically on other pages.