DataGrid Update

James McGivney

In VS.Net ASP.net I have a web page. On the web page is
a datagrid. The datagrid is named AnteGrid and I
populate it from a Microsoft Access table named Ante,
using AnteConnection1, AnteAdapter1 and a dataset named
Ante11 whose DataSetName is Ante1. The Ante Table
contains the 5 fields: ID, Sex, Race, DOB, Age
I am "using System.Data.OleDb;"
I believe I have the edit, delete and cancel buttons and
events on AnteGrid properly configured. I am in need of
sample code to implement the update button (event). Code
samples would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

Jos

James said:
In VS.Net ASP.net I have a web page. On the web page is
a datagrid. The datagrid is named AnteGrid and I
populate it from a Microsoft Access table named Ante,
using AnteConnection1, AnteAdapter1 and a dataset named
Ante11 whose DataSetName is Ante1. The Ante Table
contains the 5 fields: ID, Sex, Race, DOB, Age
I am "using System.Data.OleDb;"
I believe I have the edit, delete and cancel buttons and
events on AnteGrid properly configured. I am in need of
sample code to implement the update button (event). Code
samples would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

See this walkthrough from Microsoft:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnadonet/html/adon_wtaccessdb.asp

(remove line breaks in the URL if any)

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi James,

Firstly I want to thank Jos's great help in this issue.

Please also check the following URL. I believe that it is helpful to you.
Please check it carefully.

DataGrid.EditCommand Event
frlrfsystemwebuiwebcontrolsdatagridclasseditcommandtopic.asp

Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support