    there anyother way around?

    Currently I use webpageviewer and show the asp.net page .Is there a
    better way??
    susurla, Sep 6, 2005

  2. susurla

    Siva M Guest

    Another option is to write a webpart to wrap the datagrid. Will it work for
    your situation?

    How to display a datagrid in sharepoint webpart? is it possible or is

    Siva M, Sep 6, 2005

  3. susurla

    Joel Palmer Guest

    http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/26732/1954?pf=true

    Joel Palmer, Sep 6, 2005
  4. Are webparts programmable? Can you point me to a direction please where
    I can look for webparts programming.

    krishna susurla, Sep 6, 2005
  5. susurla

    Siva M Guest