    Awaiting your valuable suggestions.

    Thanx in advance.

    Shehan

    Shehan, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Shehan

    Wardeaux Guest

    Shehan,
    Other than developing one yourself, I've not found a reasonable
    calendar/datepicker for webforms that was not 3rd party. It's non-trivial
    programming which is why these guys are marketing their work. :) I ended up
    spending more $$$ in time looking/developing my own solution than what I'd
    have spent if I had simply purchased one of the already developed ones...
    The best calendar/datepicker control I've found by far is "Peters Date
    Package" www.peterblum.com...
    1) it's $50 for a server license (covers one production server and ALL your
    development servers)
    2) It is cross browser compatible (IE, Netscape, Opera)
    3) Has tons of features that are easy to implement and use like drop
    calendar, right-click menus, etc

    I really recommend trying it(download trial). For only $50, it's worth the
    time looking at... I use it a lot!

    Hope this helps!
    wardeaux :)

    Wardeaux, Jul 7, 2004