debugger is attached to IExplore, but breakpoints aren't working

Steve

I've got a smple button event w/ a breakpoint in the body. I launch my web
app(F5) and verified int he Debug->Process dialog that it's attached to the
instance of IE that it launched. However, when I click the button, the
debugger doesn't stall at the breakpoint.

Any ideas?

Steve

Albert Pascual said:
Attach it to the web app not the IE.

Al
aspnet_wp.exe?

I don't see my DLL in the list, so I can only assume that aspnet_wp is
hosting it, so that is what I should attach to.
When I try and I choose the CLR and native from the options, I get an error
that it couldn't attach, then the button to "attach" is greyed out.

Robert Smith

I've got a smple button event w/ a breakpoint in the body. I launch my web
app(F5) and verified int he Debug->Process dialog that it's attached to the
instance of IE that it launched. However, when I click the button, the
debugger doesn't stall at the breakpoint.

Any ideas?\
\\