debugging ASP.NEt , not enought storage space error

JohnHurt

Hi,

after I got my IIS server to wor and making a few projects.
out of the blue, no changes made I get this error when trying to debug
an ASP.NET page;

'error while trying to debug on webserver, [then the errormessage is
in dutch, my OS language] because there is not sufficient storage
space on server'

well I have 2x 40 Gb, I've got HD space quotums disabled

I can't figure it out, it seems like a bug, cause everything is
installed propperly

I'm running IIS on Windows 2003 web server, and I'm accessing the
server from a PC with WindowsXP on, no problem here, tryed it on
another client pc, same problem

can anyone help me out here please ??

greetz.....

thx

Bob Barrows

If you can't be more usefull than this, shut the f*ck up will ya

Believe it or not, that was a very useful reply. There aren't many
dotnet-knowledgeable people on this list. You were pointed to a place where
there are people who can help you.

Don't bother replying to this. I won't see it.

Chris Hohmann

I don't remember saying it's my career, and I'l decide if the info you
give me is usefull to me or not, k

you're saying you've got the skills ?? I bet you 'l never find the
answer to this weird IIS problem, if you do, I appologise to you like
you've never seen before ;) ,I'd even buy you a few beers if I
could....

Are you sure no changes have been made? Specifically, have you recently
installed the patch for the blaster worm, or more importantly have you
enable tcp/ip filtering (suggested as a mitigating technique for the
virus)? If so, please see "Can't connect to a remote machine because of
RPC issue" section here:
http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/csharp/learn/whitepapers/howtosolvedebuggerproblems.doc

HTH
-Chris

P.S. Aaron has mad skills! He's forgotten more about ASP than most of us
will ever learn, myself included. Therefore if the above resolves your
issue, you owe Aaron an apology. Actually, regardless of the outcome,
you owe Aaron an apology. I'll keep the beer though. :)