Deployjava.js

Roedy Green

I have been experimenting with deployjava.js

It is pretty buggy. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/javascript.html

I have not been able to login to sun bugs for months.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Gene Wirchenko

I have been experimenting with deployjava.js

It is pretty buggy. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/javascript.html

You say, "To me, using JavaScript is like serving your guests
gilded dog feces. It should be stomped out." You have just stepped
in it.

Browser detection is not the way to do it. Feature detection is
the way to go.
I have not been able to login to sun bugs for months.

Blame the orcs.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko