Desgin Web Application

Husam

Hi EveryBody:

I have some questions about the desgining in Asp.net, In windows
applications there is some thing called Tab Control tool, what is the
equevilant for this in Asp.Net tools?

Also is there any tuto. about best practice in desgining the Web
Applications in asp.net?

regard's

Husam

Jordan S.

If you want a truly polished and professonal Tab control for ASP.NET and
you're willing to pay a fair price, then I highly recommend the TabStrip by
ComponentArt (http://www.componentart.com/webui/tabstrip.aspx).

If you are just screwing around or cheap, then you'll have a whole lot of
work to do to roll your own equivalent - and it will take a long time (key
word - "equivalent").

-HTH