Design suggestions please - treeview & reporting services "panel"

Guest

Currently we have an app (asp.net 1.1) that has a dynamic content client
scripted treeview which will allow the display of reporting services reports
in the right hand part of the screen.

My problem is this:

Is there a neat way of displaying the reports from reporting services other
than using frames? (which everyone seems to hate).

I could almost do with some kind of 'placeholder' control that I can just
say source = "http://localhost/Reportserver?/subdir/report01"

suggestions appreciated!