Design View not working

Robert Smith

Hi,
I have visual studio 2005 professional edition with vs framework 2.0
installed on my pc, however recently the design view in solution explorer
won't work, meaning I can't visually display my forms for asp.net projects
which is a major problem for development. Do you know if this is a known
problem and if so is there a fix. I have tried re-installing to no avail. I
don't think that my I.E. 7.0 is installed properley as I can' see the icon
anywhere, could this be a problem.
Thanx in advance.

Robert

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Are you using Master Pages?

If so, there are cases where you can mess up the master to the point it will
not display properly. In these cases, fixing the master solves the problem.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Are you using Master Pages?

If so, there are cases where you can mess up the master to the point it will
not display properly. In these cases, fixing the master solves the problem.

Robert Smith

Hi Gregory,
No I'm not using master pages, even starting a brand new website
it will not display the design view. Also visual studio 2005 sp1 failed to
install saying that there wasn't enought disk space, when there was 2gb free
on my c: drive.

Thanks
Robert