    please help, I'm desperate.
    Thanx
    Robert

    Robert Smith, Apr 26, 2008

  2. Robert Smith

    Robert Smith Guest

    I found the answer for myself, I uninstalled .net framework 2.0 service pack
    1 and it all worked fine. I'm surprised more people don't have this problem.

    Robert Smith, Apr 27, 2008

  3. re:
    !> I uninstalled .net framework 2.0 service pack 1 and it all worked fine.
    !> I'm surprised more people don't have this problem.

    Have you installed Visual Studio SP1 ?

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...ab-e2d4-4c96-b39d-37baf6b5b1dc&DisplayLang=en

    Also, if you're using Vista, this update is essential :

    Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1 Update for Windows Vista:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2D-3AD1-4873-A2EE-4ACC0AACE5B6&displaylang=en

    Updating your complete environment would help you more
    than maiming the .Net Framework just so you can use an earlier version.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 27, 2008