DetailView Data Update Error

Henry Lee

HI, all
I am new to ASP 2.0 and I am trying hard to learn all objects of
..net.
I keep got a error when I try to update a record in dataDetailView Object
which using objectdatasource and DataSet. The insert , select function is
all right except update. The error is like "
System.InvalidOperationException: ObjectDataSource 'ObjectDataSource1' could
not find a non-generic method 'Update' that has parameters: COMPANY,
CONTACT, ADDRESS, SYMBOL, original_SYMBOL."
I try to set parameters in ObjectDataSource1 or DataAdapter in DataSet
object but no luck.
Anyone can give me a hint about what is wrong ?
Very Appreciated ,
Henry