    Can I remove them all except 1.1 Hotfix, without disrupting anything on my
    comp?

    Thanks.
    Qwert, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Qwert

    Scott M. Guest

    There is no reason to remove any version of them. They are meant to stay
    there for backwards compatibilty. You "can" remove any of them you like,
    but if you try to run an application that is built for a specific version,
    it won't run if that version isn't there.

    Scott M., Nov 1, 2005

  3. Hello Scott M.,

    FW 1.0 is outdated, U hardly find app for that.
    U can freely remove it

    S> There is no reason to remove any version of them. They are meant to
    S> stay there for backwards compatibilty. You "can" remove any of them
    S> you like, but if you try to run an application that is built for a
    S> specific version, it won't run if that version isn't there.
    S>
    S> "Qwert" <> wrote in message
    ---
    WBR,
    Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/laflour

    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche
    Michael Nemtsev, Nov 5, 2005
  4. Qwert

    Scott M. Guest

    Uh, no, that's not true at all.

    First, I never said you couldn't remove a version, I said you should keep
    them for backwards compatibility. Your assertion that there are no VS.NET
    2002 applications out there is grossly incorrect.

    Scott M., Nov 5, 2005
  5. Hello Scott M.,

    Maybe, but have u met apps recently, that need FW 1.0? I haven't, in a year
    after FW 1.1 release

    Michael Nemtsev, Nov 5, 2005
  6. Qwert

    Scott M. Guest

    Yes, I have.

    Scott M., Nov 5, 2005
  7. Yub I agree with Scott M. Lots of apps in FW 1.0 but really depends on what
    environment you are working on and what you are trying to do.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGVsbGU=?=, Nov 14, 2005