    Digilent Adept Suite v1.5
    Digilent Adept SDK v1.1
    the above available from software downloads at digilent.

    Neo, Dec 7, 2004

  2. "Neo" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:...
    > Digilent MemUtil v1.0
    > Digilent Adept Suite v1.5
    > Digilent Adept SDK v1.1
    > the above available from software downloads at digilent.

    I know I can download them from Digilent site,
    but I haven't found any description of these softwares.

    Can them be used with my old Digilent D2 board?

    I refuse to download something I don't know, just to "try and see".

    bye,
    sergio

    Sergio Tassinari, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Sergio Tassinari wrote:
    > "Neo" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >
    >>Digilent MemUtil v1.0
    >>Digilent Adept Suite v1.5
    >>Digilent Adept SDK v1.1
    >>the above available from software downloads at digilent.

    > I know I can download them from Digilent site,
    > but I haven't found any description of these softwares.
    >
    > Can them be used with my old Digilent D2 board?
    >
    > I refuse to download something I don't know, just to "try and see".
    >
    > bye,
    > sergio

    As I understand it, using the Adept Suite or the Adept SDK makes only
    sense if you have an USB or Ethernet adapter for you board.

    So just downloading it won't bring much.

    The USB adapter e.g. works with the D2 board, but you can not use the
    JTAG feature to program the FPGA via the USB interface.

    Guenter

    Guenter Dannoritzer, Dec 9, 2004