    site....

    Thanks.

    Clyde
    Clyde, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Clyde

    Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:38:48 -0500, Clyde <>
    wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >Could someone please refresh my memory on how to use the push button
    >switch on the Digilent Digilab 2E board? The Webpack tool complains
    >about it.
    >
    >A search with Google on the groups shows that this topic has come up
    >before, but no one actually actually posted a solution. All of the
    >posters either said it could be done, or posted links to the Digilent
    >web site where there was a solution (btndemo.vhd)
    >
    >The links are all dead now as it seems Digilent is redoing their web
    >site....
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Clyde

    At this link there is a copy of it
    http://mercury.easternct.edu/b/brooksr/web/Lab1.txt. Also checkout the
    other files at http://mercury.easternct.edu/b/brooksr/web.

    Kal
    , Feb 15, 2004

  3. Clyde

    Clyde Guest

    Thanks Kal...

    I did find it finally on their website, under reference materials and I
    downloaded the file for board verification.

    I had to declare an ibufg component and a new signal rst:

    component IBUFG
    port (I : in STD_LOGIC; O : out std_logic);
    end component;

    and instantiate it:

    u1: ibufg port map (I => reset, O => rst);

    I did this from memory last night but could not get it to go. The
    reason was I failed to change reset in my process sensitivity list to
    rst and the tool really complained about it. I'm all set now.

    Thanks again.

    Clyde

    Clyde, Feb 15, 2004