    or application to your customers; we will send your product Over The
    Air to your customer's mobile after a succesful transaction. Here's
    how it works:

    1) You sign up (free) at www.sharewire.net
    2) You register and upload your products (or you fill in your own WAP
    url), and set prices
    3) You add a BUY button on your site(s)
    4) Your customers click on the button, make a payment (credit card or
    PayPal) and fills in his mobile number. All those screens are provided
    by sharewire.net
    5) After a succesful transaction, we create a unique WAP url, and send
    the customer a WAP-push message
    6) When the customer opens this message on his mobile phone, the
    product is immediately downloaded OTA (Over The Air) and installed on
    his phone
    7) Every month we will either send you a cheque or credit your PayPal
    account, whichever you prefer

    Signing up is 100% free. Our share is $1 + 10% of the sale, which
    covers all associated costs (sending SMS-es, handling payment, etc).

    Thanks for your time,
    Ivo Wentholt
    www.sharewire.net

    Ivo Wentholt, Jul 26, 2003