do i need java web services toolkit?

Rizwan

Hi all,

I am new to XML stuff and so kind of confused. I have a XML document which i
needs to parse and updates the concerned tables.

The IDE i am using is Eclipse while the server is JBoss and the JDK is
1.4.2.

Do I need to install Java WebSevices toolkit from Sun to do that? or i can
do it without it? any input will be helpful. thanks

JY

William Brogden

Hi all,

I am new to XML stuff and so kind of confused. I have a XML document
which i
needs to parse and updates the concerned tables.

The IDE i am using is Eclipse while the server is JBoss and the JDK is
1.4.2.

Do I need to install Java WebSevices toolkit from Sun to do that? or i
can
do it without it? any input will be helpful. thanks

JY

The JDK contains all classes needed to parse an XML document and
extract values for your tables. You would only need the toolkit if
you want to work with SOAP / WSDL etc "web services"

Bill

D E

You might wanna check out Xalan and Xerces (both open source XML
parsers/viewers.)
The JDK contains all classes needed to parse an XML document and
extract values for your tables. You would only need the toolkit if
you want to work with SOAP / WSDL etc "web services"

Bill

=---