    Do I need to install Java WebSevices toolkit from Sun to do that? or i can
    do it without it? any input will be helpful. thanks

    JY

    Rizwan, Jun 2, 2004

  2. On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:43:24 -0400, Rizwan <> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am new to XML stuff and so kind of confused. I have a XML document
    > which i
    > needs to parse and updates the concerned tables.
    >
    > The IDE i am using is Eclipse while the server is JBoss and the JDK is
    > 1.4.2.
    >
    > Do I need to install Java WebSevices toolkit from Sun to do that? or i
    > can
    > do it without it? any input will be helpful. thanks
    >
    > JY

    The JDK contains all classes needed to parse an XML document and
    extract values for your tables. You would only need the toolkit if
    you want to work with SOAP / WSDL etc "web services"

    Bill

    William Brogden, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Rizwan

    D E Guest

    "William Brogden" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:43:24 -0400, Rizwan <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I am new to XML stuff and so kind of confused. I have a XML document
    > > which i
    > > needs to parse and updates the concerned tables.
    > >
    > > The IDE i am using is Eclipse while the server is JBoss and the JDK is
    > > 1.4.2.
    > >
    > > Do I need to install Java WebSevices toolkit from Sun to do that? or i
    > > can
    > > do it without it? any input will be helpful. thanks

    You might wanna check out Xalan and Xerces (both open source XML
    parsers/viewers.)

    > > JY
    > >

    > The JDK contains all classes needed to parse an XML document and
    > extract values for your tables. You would only need the toolkit if
    > you want to work with SOAP / WSDL etc "web services"
    >
    > Bill

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    =---