    this with HTML view.

    View/Synchronize Document Outline

    -Max

    msnews.microsoft.com, Jul 25, 2004

  2. msnews.microsoft.com

    Saber Guest

    Cool!
    Thanks, it makes life easier!

    Saber, Jul 25, 2004

  3. msnews.microsoft.com

    Guoqi Zheng Guest

    yes, pretty cool. I never use it neither. I think Dreamweaver has similiar
    function.

    --
    Kind regards

    Guoqi Zheng
    guoqi AT meetholland dot com
    Http://www.meetholland.com

    Guoqi Zheng, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Yes I like Dreamweaver's better, but unfortunately VS.NET and DW don't play
    nice with each other. In fact neither plays nice with .NET and HTML in
    general. The next version of VS.NET should have better functionality though.
    I hope the Outline feature is improved as well. I've noticed a huge slow
    down when really using it, and it's almost impossible on huge aspx pages,
    and I'm on a 3.2GHZ/512MB machine.

    -Max

    msnews.microsoft.com, Jul 26, 2004