Document Outline in VS.NET! WOW!

msnews.microsoft.com

Anyone ever play with Outline views in VS.NET? I'm amazed I never discovered
this. None of this was ever discussed in my training. It's a big help to use
this with HTML view.

View/Synchronize Document Outline

-Max

msnews.microsoft.com

Yes I like Dreamweaver's better, but unfortunately VS.NET and DW don't play
nice with each other. In fact neither plays nice with .NET and HTML in
general. The next version of VS.NET should have better functionality though.
I hope the Outline feature is improved as well. I've noticed a huge slow
down when really using it, and it's almost impossible on huge aspx pages,
and I'm on a 3.2GHZ/512MB machine.

-Max