    topic?

    Thanks in advance,

    Tivo Escobar

    Tivo Escobar, May 19, 2004

  2. Tivo Escobar

    iksrazal Guest

    (Tivo Escobar) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > searching at Google, I found a specification for what is called "JMX
    > SNMP Manager API" (java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/
    > first/jsr003/jmx_snmp_api.pdf). From what I understood it is part of
    > the JMX specification and is supposed to be a standard API for SNMP
    > implementations.
    >
    > I got confused when, looking at the Java 1.5 docs (wich contains a JMX
    > implementation), I could not find the packages that implement this
    > SNMP API. All I could find was a third party implementation at
    > http://www.ece.uic.edu/~cpress/jmx/. Could anyone enlighten me on this
    > topic?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Tivo Escobar

    There at least two available adapters - the Sun JDMK at
    http://www.sun.com/software/java-dynamic/ and another from adventnet .
    In addition, you'll need either the IBM tivoli jmx libraries - with
    the jmxx.jar, jmxc.jar and log.jar - or the sun impl with jmxri.jar
    andjmxtools.jar .

    Outsource to an American programmer living in brazil!
    http://www.braziloutsource.com/
    iksrazal

    iksrazal, May 20, 2004