Drag&Drop between ListBoxes

CNemo

Hello friends!

I need to do subj and VS03. No Atlas or something like this.
Would be great if somebody may share a small sample how to do it.

What i have in mind is like:
1. Create hidden field to hold source control name.
2. When mouse down, store name in this control.
3. Drag.
4. When drop, do postback from target control.

Frankly, I'm just very short on time... So ask about help.

WBR

CNemo

Unfortunately neither of them is even close to what i need.
I just haven't time to create ajax UI framework.

I need drag&drop between standard select elements. Not images, not layers.