    server needs a detailed analysis of any updates to production.

    regards
    srividhya
    =?Utf-8?B?c3Jp?=, Aug 23, 2005

  2. this help:

    http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP/Consuming-a-WSDL-Webservice-from-ASP/

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 23, 2005

  3. WOOPS, REPLIED TO WRONG POST

    Sorry about that, replied to the wrong post there

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 23, 2005
  4. BUT HERE'S YOUR SOLUTION ANYWAY

    You might need to install/reinstall the client side files

    go into you Visual Studio cmd prompt and run

    aspnet_regiis -c

    This will install the client side files into all virtual directories in IIS

    HTH

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 23, 2005
  5. You can try re-installing the script but at the same time are you
    passing the right handles to fire in your DropDownList?
    ..
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Aug 23, 2005
  6. RE: BUT HERE'S YOUR SOLUTION ANYWAY

    I will definitely try reinstalling client side files.

    Thank you very much for the suggestion.

    sri.

    =?Utf-8?B?c3Jp?=, Aug 23, 2005