dw20.exe errors

John

i'm creating new web site in 2.0 and it was working but now when I run my
web app its timing out and when i open task manager i can see DW20.exe
running, (dr watson error). It only happens when I make references to my
business layer and data layer classes in my web project. If i just run the
web site with static data its fine, but when I call the business/data layers
I get the DW20.exe.

what could be causing this? I had to recreate my web site already and start
over from scratch and i'm still getting it.