Dynamic Calendar Control

sakieboy

I have a usercontrol that consists of a textbox, button, and calendar
control. When someone selects the button, the calendar control displays.
The problem is that it takes up about 1/3 of my page just to display(well not
really quite that big). But needless to say, it takes up too much real
estate. I'd like the Calendar itself to be dynamic and not display in 1/3 of
my page.

Thanks

sakieboy

Your control Demo 5 is pretty much what I need, but I don't want the
range(which is simple enough). I also don't really want a third party
control, there is the support issue. I would probably just need the
Javascript code for the calendar, and how the calendar is called.

Thanks

Darryl