Easy c programming tutorial

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Dheroyan2006, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Dheroyan2006

    Dheroyan2006 Guest

    Dheroyan2006, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Dheroyan2006 said:

    > I have made a site for easy c programming tutorial
    > very easy to learn
    > click here
    > www.geocities.com/sahfeie/electronics

    Oh deary deary me.

    I've seen worse. But I've seen really bad that's a lot better, too.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Dheroyan2006

    CBFalconer Guest

    Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > Dheroyan2006 said:
    >
    >> I have made a site for easy c programming tutorial
    >> very easy to learn
    >> click here
    >> www.geocities.com/sahfeie/electronics

    > Oh deary deary me.
    >
    > I've seen worse. But I've seen really bad that's a lot better, too.

    Richard seems willing to go investigate all these. I automatically
    assume they are bad.

    --
    Some useful references about C:
    <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>