Eclipse and C++

kenton.wilson

Does anyone know if Eclipse has a class hierachy / inheritence viewer
for C++? I went to the Eclipse / CDT pages but didn't see anything
offhand.

TIA,
Kent

Victor Bazarov

Does anyone know if Eclipse has a class hierachy / inheritence viewer
for C++? I went to the Eclipse / CDT pages but didn't see anything
offhand.

Do you mean that on their pages there is nothing to suggest how to
get in touch with them? Products, like IDEs, are off-topic.

bjeremy

Does anyone know if Eclipse has a class hierachy / inheritence viewer
for C++? I went to the Eclipse / CDT pages but didn't see anything
offhand.

TIA,
Kent

Yes it does... I use it daily... You can get a distribution through
http://yoxos.com/yoxos/product/download.html.. This site will build
you a custom executable with all the options you want, just point and
click and it will give your a tarball thats already compiled and ready
to go... Make sure you choose th3e C++ programming package.

Roland Pibinger

bjeremy

--- [email protected] said:
distribution
throughhttp://yoxos.com/yoxos/product/download.html..
This site will build
package.

I installed eclipse and the CDT (C++) plugin. What
docs should I read
to get the C++ class hierarchy / inheritence viewer
going?

TIA,
Kent
Actually... I originally mis-read your post... sorry... I hastily read
your post and wrongly replied about Eclipse w/C++ instead of replying
to your actual question... Eclipse will not do code browsing (beyond a
limited string search capability), it also will not output a
relationship diagram for C++ Eclipse does have some ... again
sorry...

kenton.wilson

Actually... I originally mis-read your post... sorry... I hastily read
your post and wrongly replied about Eclipse w/C++ instead of replying
to your actual question... Eclipse will not do code browsing (beyond a
limited string search capability), it also will not output a
relationship diagram for C++ Eclipse does have some ... again
sorry...

OK, thanks for the clarification. Otherwise I probably would have
spent quite a bit of time trying figure out how to do something that
can't be done! :). So far the only program I've found that does what
I am wanting is source-navigator. However it isn't maintained
anymore (I don't think). One problem I'm having with it is that it
isn't drawing the Class hierarchy relationships correctly. It might be
a tcl / tk version issue.

If you or someone else knows of a product similar in nature to source-
navigator let me know please.

Kent