    Please Suggest,

    Thank You,
    Ann

    Ann, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Ann

    IchBin Guest

    Ann wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am a newbie to eclipse, and wondering how I can setup the CDT. I
    > have installed the runtime and SDK files for the CDT.
    >
    > Do I need to install Cygwin to make,build and debug a C project??
    >
    > Can I make a dll from a c file?
    >
    > I am working on a JNI project, and I am not sure if Eclipse would be
    > the best choice for this?
    >

    > Please Suggest,
    >
    > Thank You,
    > Ann

    Ann,
    It might be better for you to post this question to the Eclipse
    newsgroups, 'news.eclipse.org', specifically the 'eclipse.tools.cdt'.
    Not that someone here could not help out but better to talk there where
    you may be answered by one of the development team.

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin

    'Laughter is inner jogging'
    - Norman Cousins, editor and author (1915-1990)

    IchBin, Oct 25, 2004