[ECLIPSE] [CENSORSHIP] - Mike Milinkovich (Eclipse Foundation Director)Censors Forums

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ilias Lazaridis, Jan 8, 2005.

  1. followup-to: c.l.j.softwaretools

    -

    J2SE 5.0 (Tiger) Implementation within eclipse codebase.

    I've tried to get an overview, whilst using the resources of the eclipse
    foundation's project.

    [sidenote: the J2SE 5.0 Tiger implementation will take months to be
    implemented fully within JDT.Core, the most relevant subsystem. This is
    of course a very negative publicity for the eclipse foundation and
    especilly the IBM JDT.Core team.]

    -

    The Censorship Request:

    "I have asked the WebMaster to do what he can to make Ilias disappear
    from Bugzilla, the newsgroups and our mailing lists."
    http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00234.html

    -

    One of my responses [whilst using another ISP to overcome IP blocking]:

    "
    An impressive fast reaction.

    But: as an professional, you should have the ability to decouple.

    Even if you decide to reverse my access from Bugzilla [as you have done]
    - this has nothing to do with this forum here [btw: i do not write
    within the team forums (mailinglists)].
    "
    http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00244.html

    -

    how everything starts:

    [PROJECT] [BUGZILLA] - Dependency Feature
    http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00200.html

    -

    The initial thread:

    [GOVERNANCE] - Mr. Kent Johnson (IBM) Obfuscates Status and Relationsof
    Issues
    http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00218.html

    -

    People continue to write in this thread, mostly applauding to the
    applied censorship.

    Even my read access to news.eclipse.com is blocked.

    -
    -
    -

    Protect my voice.

    Protect the integrity and reputation of the eclipse foundation.

    -

    Act Against Censorship.

    ..

    --