eclipse for developing and debugging python C or C++ extensions

chewie54

Hi All,

Has anyone used eclipse to develop and debug c or c++ extensions for
python?
Is it possible to you PyDev and CDT with eclipes to get an integrated
environment in which I could debug both Python and C using the
debuggers in each plugin respectively?

If not, how do others develop and debug c or c++ python
extensions?

I use a Mac for development but would switch to Windows or Linux if
needed to get a better development environment.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Rubin

chewie54 said:
If not, how do others develop and debug c or c++ python
extensions?

I haven't had to do it very much, but simply running python under
gdb in emacs is sort of tolerable.