    through a Google search, sourceforge, or friends. Any recommendations?

    Thanks,
    Simon Fairfax

    Simon Fairfax, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Simon Fairfax

    Stefan Ram Guest

    Simon Fairfax <> writes:
    >I would like to have an embedded mini-language in Java, and I have not been
    >able to find one other than Jython, and Mozilla's Rhino javascript engine
    >through a Google search, sourceforge, or friends. Any recommendations?

    Here is a list of programming languages for the Java virtual
    machine aside of Java itself.

    http://www.robert-tolksdorf.de/vmlanguages.html

    Stefan Ram, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Simon Fairfax wrote:
    > I would like to have an embedded mini-language in Java, and I have not been
    > able to find one other than Jython, and Mozilla's Rhino javascript engine
    > through a Google search, sourceforge, or friends. Any recommendations?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Simon Fairfax

    Have you looked at BeanShell? http://www.beanshell.org - gives you
    embedded Java scripting.

    Pan
    TechBookReport http://www.techbookreport.com

    TechBookReport, Jul 21, 2004
  4. TechBookReport <> wrote:

    > Simon Fairfax wrote:
    >> I would like to have an embedded mini-language in Java, and I have
    >> not been able to find one other than Jython, and Mozilla's Rhino
    >> javascript engine through a Google search, sourceforge, or friends.
    >> Any recommendations?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Simon Fairfax

    > Have you looked at BeanShell? http://www.beanshell.org - gives you
    > embedded Java scripting.
    >
    > Pan
    > TechBookReport http://www.techbookreport.com

    Thanks! That looks like exactly what I wanted.

    Simon Fairfax

    Simon Fairfax, Jul 21, 2004