Enable Static Compression in IIS 7

M C

Hi,

I have a Windows Web Server 2008 with IIS 7.

I have deploy a web application developed on Hybris & Spring MVC.

If I see the IIS Server compression configuration,

- Enable static content compression
(Function checked and enabled)

- only compress files larger than (in bytes):
(Function checked and enabled with value on 256)

- Cache directory:
%SystemDrive%\inetpub\temp\IIS Temporary Compressed Files

- Per application pool disk space limit (in MB):
(Function checked and enabled with value on 100)

Apparently the server configuration seems correct, but the static
compression is not enable in IIS server.
How do I enable the compression correctly?

Thank you very much!
Praveen.M