Enterprise Library for VS2005

Amelyan

Does anyone know when they plan to release Enterprise Library for VS2005?

The latest version I have is Enterprise Library 2005 June. That version
has a problem with schema (and VS2005 does schema validation) where you
can't debug your VS2005 Web Application (F5), you have to attach your
debugger to aspnet worker process as a workaround.